Monday 21 May 2012

Dimensional Circlies

These are the finished 'Circlies' mentioned in the previous post. I know they are not ATCs in the true sense but they are a type of art trading card just circles instead of 2.5" x 3.5" so the ATC description is just how I think of them.

They turned out nicely I think and I really enjoyed making them. I have made a video of these so if you want more details and a closer look I have put the Utube link at the bottom of this post.

The swap specified complimentary colours , dimension, all different and at least 2 layers. This is what I came up with ...







5 comments:

  1. Oooh never seen anything like this before, what a unique idea

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love how well your themes and colours go together

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look wonderful. I shall be back to look at your video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all fabulous Jacqui, look forward to getting at least one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated