Thursday 3 October 2013

Classes

I've been busy taking a few classes recently ...

Last weekend I was with Lin Brown and a group of  Twitter friends having a wonderful time with Paperartsy Fresco Finish paints, stamps, embellishments and cardboard ... these are the projects we made ...


I loved how this turned out and for the first time I got the crackle to work perfectly! Lin is repeating this class and there may be places left ... I wholeheartedly recommend it - great fun ...


This is the front of the second project ... Lin's version was oriental but I stayed with the Lyn Perrella stamps from Paperartsy which I love ... some of the very first stamps I bought 15 years ago were by Lyn Perrella (sent from USA in those days!) ...


... and this is what it looks like opened.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it was lovely to spend time with you at the weekend and I agree about how wonderful the classes were! Hope to do some more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh brilliant! Thank you for your support! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated