Friday 25 April 2014

Tag Along Challenge

The latest challenge from Tag Along  is 'Pin Up' ... here's my version ...


Wrinkle free distress background (I just Got Compendium of Curiosities 1 - I know - years behind :-)) - and I have used wrinkle free before of course but thought I might work through the book. PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint in Snowflake through a star stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. The text is in Potting Soil Archival and is an old Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers stamp and is instructions on how to take care of yourself in terms of beauty! The numbers and title are a Stampington Alphabet and are stamped in black archival. Black soot around the edge and a bit of silky striped ribbon to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect pin up tag! The background is fab and I love the pin up piccie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris - an original 50s 'model' I think! I should have made tag a bit longer - she had on incredibly high heels!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo for that background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it is much appreciated